Lafayette Trenchless Sewer Replacement
Lafayette trenchless sewer replacement is the fastest, most convenient, and most affordable method for replacing or repairing a sewer line. And, here at Economy Rooter & Plumbing, Incorporated we specialize in trenchless sewer services! From the initial sewer camera inspection to finalizing your replacement, the Lafayette trenchless sewer repair and replacement professionals we employ have you covered! So, don’t hesitate! Contact our team of professional plumbers for fast and reliable Lafayette trenchless sewer replacement today!
The First Step is Always a Lafayette Sewer Inspection
Before our team of trenchless professionals can replace your sewer line, they will first need to perform a ** Lafayette sewer inspection**. During a sewer camera inspection, our team of plumbers will insert a video camera into your sewer line to discover just what kinds of issues your line is facing. After the inspection, you and our plumbers will know just how much of your sewer line needs to be replaced.
What is the Lafayette Trenchless Sewer Repair and Replacement Process?
One of the most common questions that our team of sewer professionals gets asked is: “What is Lafayette trenchless sewer repair and replacement process?” Well, let’s break that down for you:
- First, our plumbers will perform a thorough Lafayette sewer inspection to discover just how much of your sewer line will need to be replaced.
- Next, our service professionals will dig 2 holes. The first hole will be dug at the beginning of the section of sewer to be replaced, and the second hole will be dug at the end-point of the same section of sewer line.
- Third, the trenchless experts we employ will break apart the existing sewer line using a pipe bursting drill.
- After the old line has been broken apart, our team of plumbers will pull your new sewer line through and your new sewer will be ready to use!
We Also Offer Traditional Lafayette Sewer Repair Services
In addition to providing reliable and affordable trenchless sewer replacement services, we also offer more traditional ** Lafayette sewer repair and replacement** services. Sometimes a full trenchless replacement isn’t necessary, and a regular Lafayette sewer repair is all you need to get your sewer line up and running like new. Contact us if you think you need sewer repair services today!
Knowing When a Lafayette Sewer Replacement is Required
There are several signs that point towards you needing ** Lafayette sewer replacement** services. Some of the more common signs include things like:
- Inconsistent toilet bowl water level
- You smell sewage in your yard
- Sewage is seeping up into your lawn or yard
- Constantly backed up plumbing fixtures like drains and toilets
- Slow movind drains and toilets
- Gurgling or bubbling drains or toilets
- Your sewer is more than 50 years old
Contact Us for Reliable Lafayette Trenchless Sewer Replacement and Repair Services!
The ** Lafayette sewer repair and replacement experts** here at Economy Rooter & Plumbing, Incorporated are proud to be the go-to professionals for all things sewer related. From inspections to repair, replacement, and trenchless services, our plumbers have you covered! So, what are you waiting for? Get ahold of our team of reliable and affordable Lafayette trenchless sewer replacement professionals today!